New research from UW’s Initiative in Social Genomics appeared in several peer-reviewed journals this summer. ISG authors are in bold type below.
- An article by Philipp Koellinger and coauthors, “Multivariate analysis of 1.5 million people identifies genetic associations with traits related to self-regulation and addiction,” was published by Nature Neuroscience (August 2021).
- Health and Social Behavior published an article by Jason Fletcher and Jason Boardman (Colorado University Boulder), “Evaluating the Continued Integration of Genetics into Medical Sociology” (August 2021).
- Philipp Koellinger‘s research (with coauthors), “Resource profile and user guide of the Polygenic Index Repository” appeared in Nature Human Behaviour (July 2021).
- Jason Fletcher, Michael Topping, Fengyi Zheng, and Qiongshi Lu published “The Effects of Education on Cognition in Older Age: Evidence from Genotyped Siblings” in Social Science & Medicine (July 2021).
- Yuchang Wu, Xiaoyuan Zhong, Yunong Lin, Zijie Zhao, Jiawen Chen, Boyan Zheng, Jason Fletcher, and Qiongshi Lu‘s article, “Estimating Genetic Nurture Using Genome-wide Association Study Summary Statistics” was published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (June 2021).